coun·ter·cur·rent (noun) | a current flowing in an opposite direction to another.
Discovering a life of meaning and enjoyment often begins with feeling confident, empowered, and at ease.
At Countercurrent CBT, we believe that the treatment of OCD, Anxiety & Panic disorders, BFRBs, and Tics is not adequately treated with a one-size-fits-all approach. That’s why, here, you’ll find specialized treatment, through specific, evidence-based modalities under the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) umbrella – including:
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) for OCD and Anxiety / Panic
- Comprehensive Model for Behavioral Treatment (ComB) for BFRBs
- Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT) for Tics & Tourette
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing